In Anticipation...

Yes, yes, yes! I am a football addict. FACT. There. I said it.

Now on to more important business...in less than 2 hours my country of heritage, GHANA will be facing the might of Forlan's Uruguay. To say I am nervous is an understatement. Being house-bound with my foster bro while all my peoples are out at the Ghanaian London spots...Gold Coast Norwood, Gold Coast Brixton, Ekubanz...WHERE EVER...I just wanna put it out there. I wish my BLACK STARS all the best. Win, draw or lose they have made me so proud. Right now, it's great to be a Ghanaian!

And just to keep that smile on your face...here's the 'Asamoah Gyan dance'...


Let's hope that by the end of today we still have a reason to smile :D
(First published on Life...and Living It)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails