Monday Rant!


It's just a mini rant today. I sprinted into work today like a banshee on crack, an hour early. KMT. I've just realised that my blackberry is playing up and it's showing my appointments AN HOUR early. Clearly, I use my blackberry to organise myself, so this malfunction is major. I really do need to take my phone in for repairs, I'm just not looking forward to a crap replacement and no blackberry messenger for two weeks. WHYYYYYYYYYY?

And the stupid 'Dead Sea' people (darh-ling...can I ask you a question? Darh-ling let me see your hands. Imagine this every two minutes for the ENTIRE day. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!) Keep coming up to say 'Darh-ling, why are you not smiling? Beautiful, smile for me' NO. Just piss off, this face clearly means piss off!!!

But on a positive note, I've had a really good weekend. Not very productive, granted. But I needed a break from my life. And I got reacquainted with an old friend, finally met her lovely husband, saw her two year old and her new-born. Awwwwwww! It was enough to make a woman-like-me broody! Such a cute little family unit.

2 comments:

Sankofa said...

Those damn dead sea people; always in your face when all u want to do is be miserable in peace.

Erm isn't it better to be an hour ahead than an hour behind?

Nsoromma...Child of the Heavens said...

It is much better on my pocket, but much MUCH worse on my need for sleep!

Related Posts with Thumbnails