Adverse Weather Conditions


I have been too busy to blog recently (and I've been lazy, I must confess). But I seem to have some time on my hands because Greenwich Council have not gritted ANYWHERE. I thought I should take some time out of my (sparse) schedule to BITCH.

Errrrr, everyone knew that the snow was coming, right? We were waiting for it for at least a week. Almost disappointment when it didn't come on time. Then the absolute glee when it did because snow=day off work! Yay(!), except snow day was yesterday. WHERE THE HELL IS THE BLOODY GRIT ON THE ROADS? SNOW PLOUGHS, SOMETHING? No? Ok, so why the hell not?!

GREENWICH COUNCIL HAVE NOT EVEN ATTEMPTED TO GRIT ANYWHERE. IT'S A SHAMBLES . I'M SO ANNOYED. WHAT DO PEOPLE PAY BLOODY EXORBITANT COUNCIL TAX FOR?

Sorry that was my Wednesday rant...done now.

(this is the view outside my living room window, brrrrrrrrrr *shivers*)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails